when people are like “wow you do a great job protecting your skin from the sun!! how do you do it???” and I’m like “there is great wifi at my house”
locarastas asked: When is the next Winestream?! I am living in Taiwan and I recently lost my job so drinking a bottle of wine and hanging out with you is really all I have going for me (I'm not desperate enough to simply watch all of your videos while drinking a bottle of wine... yet).
They are the last Friday of every month! SPOILER ALERT: This month’s #WINESTREAM will take place in Italy???
I won a Mac Book Pro with retina display a few months ago, by doing a survey for my college. So its almost brand new.
For my birthday I’m going to get a new iMac, so I wont be needing this laptop anymore.
Because I didn’t buy this , it doesn’t feel right for me to have to sell it , so I decided that I would give it away! :)
Sooooo…. because I have the most wonderful followers ever! I have decided to give this to you guyss <3 Of course , the process needs to be fair so here are the rules
First of all:
WHAT I’M GIVING AWAY:
- A MacBook Pro with retina display
- includes the charger
- also a little case for it (this was from my old laptop so its a little used, and its not the right size for it , so sorry about that— but hey you can always chose not to use it!)
- A mini video of me telling you a super secret message when you open the computer ! yay (haha of course you can always chose to erase this as well.)
- a promo to my followers once a week for a whole month!
- I will ship internationally !!!!!!
- I really really love my followers, and I want it to be fair to them, so I will only be giving away this computer to the people who are following me
- I will only count reblogs, and not likes. The more reblogs the better your chances ! ( you can always like it to bookmark it so you know who the winner is! )
- because this is a pricy thing to give away, I would like for it to have a certain amount of notes before I give it away — 2700 notes is all I ask for. (this includes reblogs and likes )
- no give away blogs!
HOW ITS GOING TO WORK:
- Like I said I want this process to be fair, so I will be choosing one winner with at random with a website such as random.org
- I will message the winner telling them they won the price.
- remember to have you ASK BOX OPEN , because if you win and I can’t message you, I will have to chose another winner
- also, if I don’t get a response back in a week, I will choose someone else.
- dont forget that you have to be FOLLOWING ME to get the price!
THE CONTEST WILL END ON APRIL 25
- I hope you guys appreciate how much I love you all <3 thank you for being the most wonderful followers
- I have done other giveaways which you can check on the link moderlies.tumblr.com/tagged/giveaway and everything always goes smoothly so there is nothing to worry about.
- Thank you again for being amazing!
QUICKKK ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ
my mom has just come for a surprise visit to my college and so I’m hanging out with her until next week when she leaves.
Since my mom is here and I still have to focus on school since finals are coming up , I won’t have much time on tumblr.
So I have decided to extend the give away to the 25th OF APRIL , its just 10 more days. The reason is because I see my mom only on Christmas break every year, and I really just want to spend quality time with her and not worry about mailing the computer and finding the person, and waiting for them to respond and such.
I know it seems silly , but it does take time, and that times takes away my time from my mom and the finals that I have to study for.
I really hope this doesn’t inconvenience anyone . I’m just trying to do whats best due to the circumstances. If there are any questions after this please inbox me , I’ll be happy to answer.
imagine if girls used the same style of joke to degrade men like “cool story bro now go chop some lumber”GO CHOP SOME LUMBER
"what r u doing out of the garage go fix my car"
"Don’t you have something to fix somewhere."
the other day we were discussing dating and this one dude was like “I don’t see the big deal why can’t people just ask people out without all the fuss” and another guy was like “well you get nervous and you get butterflies in your stomach ya know” and the first dude looked the other dude straight in the eye and said “DIGEST THEM.”
I think that the USA needs to move on from September 11th.
Now before all you pseudo-patriots come attempting to sway my opinion with your “unwavering loyalty to the country”, let me just take a minute to explain things. I am an American. I’m a female. And I was a young girl when the events took place.
The events are tragic. I’m not saying that they aren’t. But the US government and the media make it out to be some worldwide catastrophe that claimed the lives of millions of people around the world, when really, the event only killed about 2,600 people, which in the grand scheme of things for a large country like the United States isn’t a huge number.
Also, we’re Americans. Not only are we extremely self-absorbed with our ignorance, fueled by the liberally biased media, we’re hardly sympathetic for our victims. We forced unspeakable violence upon the natives when we came here, we killed almost 150,000 people in dropping the atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and we’ve pointlessly murdered innocent people in the Middle East.
I understand that a lot of people died, and I should be respecting them. But while we honor the dead, we can’t have these extravagant 2-hour TV specials reading the names of all these people who died 12 years after the disaster. You don’t see Japan having these insane specials reading off the names of people who died in their terrorist attacks. Yes, that qualifies as a terrorist attack.
I honestly don’t care anymore. Terrorist attacks happen all the time in other countries every day. Just because this one happened in America doesn’t make it any different. It was a terrible thing that happened, but it’s been 12 years. We killed Osama. Why we are still in Iraq, I will never know, but that’s a story for another time. The USA is comparable to a person who still clings to their ex-spouse or significant other years after they broke up.
We have to move on with our lives. Not forget about it completely, but just move on and keep in it the back of our thoughts.
Finally someone says it.
im Canadian and I even felt gulty saying it. but this post is true as fuck.
NOTHING’S SEXIER THAN A ROLL
Note: These are all 500 pixels wide. If you intend to save any of them, click the image first to maximize the GIF and then right-click save. Otherwise tumblr will save 250 pixel wide GIFs for the bottom set
basically and literally the sexiest thing.
CAMP TAKOTA GIVEAWAY!!
Camp Takota has just released two limited edition tees, to celebrate I will be giving away either of these tees to two lucky winners!
- reblog as many times as you want!
- winners will be randomly picked and announced on Friday the 18th of April (one week from now)
- winners will get to pick which shirt they want and what size
- will ship anywhere in the world